Presenting to you by LITHAN Academy
“University Alliance for the
Post-Covid Digital Economy”
on the 30th of September 2020 from 3:30PM - 5:30PM (Singapore Time)
Taking lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic, it is evident that digital is the key to unlock the window to the 4th Generation University. The Digital Economy has presented a good opportunity for academia to evolve from traditional education to Applied Blended learning pedagogy where learning is work, and work is learning. The disruption is happening NOW and the opportunity to learn from the best is finally here!
Our panel of established speakers in education and transformation will share the future landscape of education and best practices to solve current issues. The pan-ASEAN panel will discuss how ASEAN countries can apply open loop university ecosystems to create shared success and bring prosperity to the region!
- Singapore | Leslie Loh
- CEO & Founder of Lithan Academy
- Philippines | Christian George C. Francisco
- Director, School of Governance, Public Service, and Corporate Leadership, De La Salle University
- Vietnam | Luu Bich Ngoc
- Chief, National Council Office for Education and Human Resources Development, Ministry of Education and Training
- Malaysia | Dato' Wei Chuan Beng
- Champion, Digital Productivity of Nexus
- Philippines | Maureen H. Parot
- Senior Education Program Specialist for Planning and Research, Schools Division Office of General Trias, Department of Education
Today more than ever, ASEAN countries need to work together to demonstrate resilience and forward-thinking. We invite you to join us in disrupting the dated pedagogy of Higher Learning. Let us unite in this mission for change and progress.
Register for the FREE webinar at:
We hope to see you there!